Implementation and Algorithms for Finite Elements
|Malte von Scheven||Mon.
11:30 - 13:00
- principal structure of a finite element code
- pre- and post-processing, software engineering in the context of finite element programs
- integration of element stiffness matrices and load vectors, implementation of boundary conditions
- assembly of stiffness matrices
- solution of linear systems of equations
- storage formats for sparse matrices
- linearization and iterative solution of non-linear equations
The exam date will be announced in due time.
All downloads concerning the lectures and exercises you will find on the ILIAS-webpage:https://ilias3.uni-stuttgart.de